Today I want to share with you a quick word of encouragement, because like you, I have things to do. This is important, though! It won't take but a minute and it could change the trajectory of your day, or possibly even your week!
When there is so much to do and not much time, and only you to do it, here are some tips to get you through the day. Focus.
1) F - Fret not about what all needs to be done. Ask Jesus Christ to give you all you need to do all that needs to be done.
2) O - Organize your priorities and make a list by importance.
3) C - Check things off as you go. This gives you motivation and a feeling of "I can do this!"
4) U - Unstoppable until you get it done, even if it involves tomorrow. Don't give up!
5) S - Start - Don't procrastinate.
Even if you are a caregiver or work from home or a mom, you can still accomplish something today, beyond the required work in those responsibilities. Just think of one thing to accomplish today and shoot for that. Proverbs 19:15 (NKJV) says, "Laziness casts one into a deep sleep, and an idle person will suffer hunger." Don't give laziness an open door! Don't fold when depression knocks on your door. Take steps away from these destroyers of life. Jesus came that we might have life and might have it abundantly. Focus!